Learn to write Angular 2 applications from scratch
What is Angular 2?
Angular 2 is designed for building complex applications for the browser. In contrast to version 1.x, Angular 2 introduces a complete new concept of building web applications. In this book you will learn the basic concepts and explore the new building blocks of Angular by following the practical code examples.
What you'll learn
This books guides you through all new aspects of Angular 2. You'll get a real-world understanding of how Angular 2 can be applied in your own web and mobile applications. You'll also learn the following:
- How to build Angular 2 Components
- Using Lifecycle Events to control your application state
- Embedding Templates to create dynamic output
- Implementing interactive Forms
- Understanding and using Pipes
- Using the new Angular 2 Routing System
- Getting to know the concept of Dependency Injection & Services and use it in your Angular 2 application
- Sending and receiving data by using the HTTP client
- Combining the power of Meteor and Angular 2
Updates for the upcoming release
As Angular 2 is not yet released and only available as a beta version right now some aspects of the framework may change until the final release. Don't mind. This book will be updated to keep information up to date.
Code samples are provided in a GitHub repository to download and use for learning or within your own projects.
If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Book Sample / Preview
A book sample in PDF format can be downloaded here.