Discover what’s new and what’s changed in SharePoint 2013—and get a head start using these cutting-edge capabilities to improve organizational collaboration and effectiveness.
Led by Penelope Coventry, a Microsoft MVP for SharePoint, you'll learn how to take advantage of important new features and functionality, including app development, collaborative social enterprise tools, enhanced versioning, themes, improved search, and an extended client object model.
Get an early, expert look at how to:
- Develop SharePoint apps using collaborative social enterprise tools
- Use the new Minimal Download Strategy (MDS) smart technology to consume less bandwidth
- Version documents, list items, and entire parts of SharePoint with improved control
- Use colors and styles to get a themed version of your CSS with a simple line of code
- Extend the client object model with enhanced search capabilities