Prepare for the newest versions of Microsoft Exam 70-533 - and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
- Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Design and implement Azure App Service Apps
- Create and manage compute resources, and implement containers
- Design and implement a storage strategy, including storage encryption
- Implement virtual networks, including new techniques for hybrid connections
- Design and deploy ARM Templates
- Manage Azure security and Recovery Services
- Manage Azure operations, including automation and data analysis
- Manage identities with Azure AD Connect Health, Azure AD Domain Services, and Azure AD single sign on
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you are an IT professional with experience implementing and monitoring cloud and hybrid solutions and/or supporting application lifecycle management
About the Exam
Exam 70-533 focuses on skills and knowledge for provisioning and managing services in Microsoft Azure, including: implementing infrastructure components such as virtual networks, virtual machines, containers, web and mobile apps, and storage; planning and managing Azure AD, and configuring Azure AD integration with on-premises Active Directory domains.