This book is a practical and pragmatic guide to lightweight software architecture for developers. You'll learn:
- The essence of software architecture.
- Why the software architecture role should include coding, coaching and collaboration.
- The things that you really need to think about before coding.
- How to visualize your software architecture using simple sketches.
- A lightweight approach to documenting your software.
- Why there is no conflict between agile and architecture.
- What "just enough" up front design means.
- How to identify risks with risk-storming.
Please note: this is not a book about technology, design patterns, architectural styles, etc.